JHayber 2022 padel rackets featured at the best price
The Spanish firm shows in each of its blades that it cares about the needs of each player, offering resistant and high-quality blades for high-performance athletes or for those who have just started. This season he surprises us with the JHayber Dominator , the new Agustín Gómez Silingo racket.
It is a very well compensated blade, 100% carbon and with black eva rubber that will help us get our best shots in any area of the track. We can also find cheap beginner blades, such as the Warrior Fit, which is made with more flexible materials and is easier to play with.
J´hayber padel technology
The Jhayber padel brand has used innovative technological systems to apply them in the new collection of rackets . As a final result, high performance rackets are achieved for the most demanding players. This season we highlight:
- 3D Rugged Technology : Rough surface finish that generates more contact with the ball and will help us to give it more effect. Models such as the Dominator or the Warrior Fit incorporate this rough texture.
- Control Structure Hear t: system applied in the heart area that provides stability and a medium balance.
- 12K Carbon High Tech : it is a more resistant and lighter type of carbon, which increases the resistance of the blades without adding weight. It generates a more uniform and powerful hit while providing more solidity to the structure.
- Reset Point: Technology that prepares the paddle for the next ball after the hit. So you are always ready for the next action.
- Black eva rubber: a type of rubber that generates greater sensations of control and power without losing sensations, used in blades such as the JHayber Spartack or the Warrior Carbon.
JHayber Padel in sport
The brand was founded in 1972 in Elche (Alicante) so it has almost 50 years of history in the world of sports. At that time, Antorcha was born, his first sports shoe, which over the years has become his most emblematic model. The firm has always been linked to tennis and basketball but from the 80s it also made the leap to urban footwear.
It was not until 2008 when the company made more technical collections and became linked to padel, the sport that was growing the most at that time. So start sponsoring tournaments and outstanding paddle players. Currently, Jhayber Padel remains in the footwear market and has expanded it with textile collections to play padel, sports bags and even paddle tennis rackets.