Black Crown 2022, the new models
Regarding the technologies or advances of the Black Crown blades, a new cover for the faces of the blades stands out called FILM. It is more elastic and flexible, which improves the player's comfort.
Its flagship models have evolved year after year, such as the Black Crown Python series or the Joke model, the two types of Black Crown best-selling blades within its top range. These two models have earned Black Crown a place in the world of paddle tennis and become a benchmark thanks to the quality of all its materials.
Marta Marrero's new padel racket for 2022, is the Hurricane Pro made with supersoft EVA rubber and carbon 12, they offer an excellent punch, in addition to incorporating the longest fist to be able to do the two-handed backhand as the player number 5 of the WPT ranking .
Look for our offers if you want to get one of the best Black Crown blades of the year. Then we leave you the blades divided into ranges depending on your type of game, blades that seek the best performance on the track.
- Power Black Crown paddles : Among the new 2022 models , we highlight the Power Genius , the Piton Attack Plus with the same power but with a rough surface. The other model that we stand out above the rest would be the Hurricane Pro.
- Control in Black Crown : The control paddles could not be missing, the Genius 2022 is one of our recommended Black Cron paddles. The Black Crown Wolf models are ideal if you are looking for a cheap control racket to get started in the world of paddle tennis.
Black Crown blade technologies
Below we list the main technologies used by the brand in the manufacture of its blades:
- 3xPlay EVA: Rubber of the core of the blade with two different densities, in this way it gains in ball output and power.
- Extended Swet Pot Area: Technology that increases the sweet spot of the shovel, the hitting area is larger and better forgives our mistakes.
- 15K Power: 15k carbon that is used in the manufacture of the faces of the blades, increase power and durability.
- 3K Aluminum: Top quality 3k carbon, considerably improves the touch of the ball.
- 3D Spin: Rough finish on the surface of the racket that allows better effects on the ball and greater control.
Black Crown, top quality for professional gamers
The padel rackets of this brand are used by professional players such as Tito Allemandi or Marta Marrero , the player who occupies the number 1 of the professional circuit of the World Padel Tour in the ranking.
This year Eli Amatrain, a WPT player , joins the family, another great player who bets on this brand that combines the best technologies with a great value for money.