Meet the Dunlop paddle paddle collection
Dunlop divides its collection into several ranges depending on the level you have, so it is very easy to buy Dunlop signature products in the Paddle Zone.
- Advanced: They are the blades that have the best quality , the entire Aero Star series stands out in 2022, the difference between the PRO and the LITE is in the material, the Aero Star Pro is made of carbon and the LITE is made of fiberglass. As blades from past seasons we would have the Galactiva and the Gravity, which today have a great value for money.
- Intermediate: At the intermediate level we would have the Aero Star Team which is an ideal padel racket to progress . The Dunlop Blitz series is one of the best-selling models, since it is a versatile padel racket with a great sweet spot.
- Beginner: They are initiation blades, ideal to start playing paddle tennis, we would have the Rocket or Rapid models that you would have the control or power ones, depending on the game you need.
- Junior: They are rackets focused on children, here we would have the Aero Star Junior as a recommended racket.
As you can see, in addition to choosing a Dunlop racket for its price, you can make a selection for your level and type of game. As a general rule, Dunlop blades have a teardrop shape and medium balance , they are versatile blades , suitable for all levels of play, and whether you like power or control, they are very suitable.
Dunlop Padel, technology and materials
Dunlop has had periods where it has stood out in the paddle tennis market, especially due to the R&D applied in the technology of the blades and that is that the materials they use are those chosen by the majority of manufacturers.
- 12k carbon , the high-end blades incorporate 12k carbon, which allows a very pleasant hit due to the thin carbon strips, as well as having great durability.
- Power Holded , is the arrangement of the holes in all Dunlop blades, allows to achieve greater power in all attack hits.
- PRO EVA rubber, the rubber of the core of the rackets is of medium density, which allows excellent control and comfort.
- Ultra Gryp , a finish that has a Y-shaped blade surface, allows us to achieve a greater topspin of the ball.
As you can see, the technology they apply in all their products leads them to be one of the world leaders, along with great players from the World Padel Tour such as Juani Mieres.
Dunlop the brand with the best quality / price ratio
Dunlop has more than 20 years , it has been a brand that has manufactured a multitude of products from different sectors and has a lot of experience in racket sports, its jump to paddle tennis was in the 90s. During all these years it has managed to gain a foothold in the world of paddle tennis and become one of the manufacturers that sells the most products in racquet sports .
If one thing lovers of the brand stand out, it is their great value for money they have, since their prices as a general rule are below € 200 and this is where Dunlop has its highest sales volume. The success of blades such as Dunlop Boost Power or Dunlop Boost Control is based above all on the price they have and the great playability.
On the other hand, at certain times of the year we have offers on the majority of Dunlop blades consequently the cheapest price and where the most happy customers are for the investment they make.
The best Dunlop padel rackets of 2022
The best Dunlop blades of 2021 without a doubt are the Aero Star Pro and AeroStar, first-rate rackets, which in their manufacture use 12k carbon that provides more power and rigidity when hitting. If we add to this that it incorporates a rough surface, they make it the best of 2022.
The Dunlop Galaxy and Gravity collection are the quality blades that have worked best this year, and they are the ones that Dunlop has wanted to highlight above the rest of the models, the player Juani Mieres or Ramiro Moyano are the standard bearers who are also playing the official matches. to wear the Dunlop paletero , placing the brand among the preferred by most players.
The new heart they present stands out, designed in black colors with green and fluor yellow, colors that bring freshness to the blades and come out of the old designs to which we have become accustomed.
Among the new Dunlop Padel models that it has released in 2022 we have to highlight the Galactiva series both in EVA rubber, the Galactic Control is another of the novelties of the Dunlop padel rackets that is manufactured for players who seek maximum control, being the Galactica Light is the one that is more focused for the female audience.
Another high quality racket is the Inferno that continues one more year with one of the best PVP has, being the first Dunlop paddle racket that it manufactured and that has continued for so many years with great success in its padel catalog, in 2022 this year the great news is that it has included graphene in the construction of its framework.
The Boost series is the best value for money racket range to have in 2022, like most of the collection it is teardrop shaped and very well offset molds.