Enebe Padel 2022 Models
After going through the models that were liked so much years ago, the time has come to review the 2022 models that are having the most success and that are being liked a lot, being blades that have become sales success in a short period of time.
- Enebe Aerox Revolution , the new model of the mythical Aerox, is now back with a 24k carbon version and spectacular finishes, as if that weren't enough its playability is incredible by incorporating the HR3 rubber technology.
- NB Response shovel: Characteristic shovel for its characteristic heart, with a teardrop shape and 24k carbon throughout its surface.
- NB Supra Carbon Pro , another of the rackets that is being liked the most in 2021, is the racket that the player Javi Rico is playing with, it stands out for its power, and the so characteristic bridge that it has in yellow, a lot of power with a great comfort.
- Enebe Spitfire Pro Carbon , another of the favorite models by many, we do not know if it is because of its black colors or because of its great game, very complete in both control and power, with the same design as the previous one but for all audiences.
- NB Massive Attack Carbon Pro , the model with the most power of the brand and one of the favorites for players looking for an attack game.
And these are our favorite blades of 2021, the collection is wide, but we only wanted to mention Enebe's best-selling blades so that you know which ones you can choose if you want to give them away, or, if you want to wield one of the brands preferred by Many.
News and cheap Enebe padel rackets
The resurgence of the padel brand ENEBE finally arrives in 2022 , a reissue of the brand's mythical blades with its three best-selling models that fit perfectly to any type of player, since we will have the best with each one of them of control, of power and of both types of game.
- Aerox Carbon , NB's multipurpose model par excellence, high-density EVA HR3 rubber blade for a very comfortable game, blue and black together with the rough surface stand out from this model.
- RSX Grapheno , Enebe's most successful power racket, with its characteristic red and black colors.
- Combat Ultrasoft, the model more focused on control but without losing power, is characterized by its design in blue and black colors.
Why choose the Enebe brand?
Enebe went through hard times years ago, but in 2022, it has managed to return to the same point that it left it years ago, especially thanks to the reissues that it has released with the same characteristics and sensations as its predecessors.
This year, at last, it presented new models with new technologies, presenting more than 20 new blades to try to place ENEBE in the place it deserves .
As ENEBE official point of sale in Valencia , we are very proud to announce our test blade system so that you can test those high-end models that interest you the most.