Types of socks to protect your foot on the track
In the market we find many models of socks and types, below we explain the main differences in the types of socks so that you know how to choose and buy them correctly.
- Padel compression stockings: They are very similar to compression stockings, they speed up recovery and improve circulation.
- Padel socks for men: Although normally all models are unisex, those for men are slightly wider than the rest.
- Long socks: They are the most used due to their length, since they prevent the sand from the track from getting into your foot and causing abrasion on the sole of the foot.
- Half round: In summer they are everyone's favorite, since they do not produce a sensation of heat, the fabric and thickness as a general rule is similar to the lake or short.
Brands of padel socks, all in one place
Below we list the best brands of socks that have models for the practice of paddle tennis.
- Asics Padel Socks : The footwear manufacturer manufactures long models , which are suitable for tennis, mid-cut models that are the most used to play paddle tennis and also have ankle supports that remain at ankle height, although they are not recommended since salt can be introduced into the foot.
- Head Padel Socks : Very good quality, in black or white, they are a safe bet.
- Bullpadel Socks: Currently, due to the success that Bullpadel is having, they are the most demanded, they stand out for their great value for money. It has many colors and has some very funny models in its catalog.
- Babolat socks: Another of the veteran brands, in sober colors but made with top quality fabrics.
- Nox socks: There is only one model currently on the market, they are long socks that perfectly fulfill their function.