Padel rackets of the Babolat brand
The racket catalog is not very extensive but it has still managed to make a very complete collection that is ideal for any padel player, you have very cheap models under € 100 or the high-end that already has carbon in all its manufacture that in this case if it exceeds € 200 its previous sale.
In our selection and in our opinion, the best blades in the collection would undoubtedly be the Technical VIper 2022 and the Air Viper 2022, models that incorporate carbon flex in the manufacture of the frame, medium-density EVA rubber and a game that we really like. to all paddle tennis players. These models began to be developed in 2020 with the help of Juan Lebron and have established themselves in 2020 as one of the best-selling models of the year.
You also have the Babolat collection of paleteros that follow the same line and cosmetics of the entire collection.
The shovels are classified into three categories, mainly based on the level of the player and the quality of the construction materials, the collection is divided into 3 categories, since in Babolat instead of making a classification by type of game it is carried out by the player level, having a power model and a more versatile one.
- Competition , one would find the Technical Viper, Air Viper and Counter Viper, they are characterized by being made of 16k carbon and incorporating anti-vibration technology, 3d on the surface for better topspin.
- Advanced level , you would find the Technical Veron, Air Veron, Counter veron, similar to the high-end but are made of carbon and fiberglass.
- Initiation , you would find the Vertuo, Contact, Reveal, and Storm series, they are cheaper materials such as fiberglass and looking for it to be as cheap as possible.
- We can also classify the blades by their type of game if it is easier for you, of course for medium or high ranges, since the low ranges are usually more versatile.
- Viper : It is Babolat's TOP range, for example the Technical Viper or Air VIper , which would be those with power and high balance, it changes the hardness of the rubber, this is the best-selling series of the firm and where the best technologies are found . In 2021 the Air Viper and Technical Viper power blades appear with the only difference being carbon that provides more strength to the Air Viper. The Counter Viper that would be the versatile one and the one chosen for players looking for power and control in equal parts.
- Counter : They are the mid-range Babolat blades, the difference with the VIPER series is the carbon that is not 12k, like the Viper series, Technical Veron, Aire Veron and Counter Veron.
- Vertuo : It differs from the rest in that they have fiberglass with which the price is cheaper, we would have the Technical Vertuo, Air Vertuo and Counter Vertuo.
Babolat has been manufacturing and developing paddle tennis products for several years, it became a benchmark in the manufacture of rackets, which is why it has captured all the experience and the best technologies . Currently, Babolat is manufacturing Babolat padel shoes of the highest quality and with innovative technology, being one of the favorites by all.
Babolat padel, the brand of the best
The firm was born in France, around 1875, its founder Pierre Babolat , began with the manufacture of tennis racket strings, with this presentation and with more than 120 years of history, Babolat was introduced to paddle tennis to bring all his experience to the paddle market.
Babolat has been manufacturing and developing paddle tennis products for several years, it became a benchmark in the manufacture of rackets, which is why it has captured all the experience and the best technologies.
It is in 2010 when Babolat Padel begins to design and commercialize its first paddle tennis products, little by little it has been entering the market and manufacturing high quality products, until these last years that it has become one of the main sponsors of the circuit of Padel World Padel Tour , having the first official shoes of the circuit.
In their ranks they have had players of the stature of Pete Sampras, the only player who has won Wimbledon seven times and has a record of 14 Grand Slam victories. Carlos Moya or Rafael Nadal who do not need an introduction are some of the number 1s he has had representing the French brand as official players of the brand on the tennis courts.
The history of Babolat has more than 100 years and almost 10 years the history in the world of paddle tennis , standing out above the rest of the brands for the commercialization and distribution of unique products. Miguel Lamperti, the Alayeto sisters, Juan Lebrón, Jordi Muñoz, are just one example of the great players who represent the brand on the paddle tennis courts.