New collection 2022 Star Vie padel rackets
The padel rackets of our beloved brand are classified into two categories mainly depending on the type of player who will carry them, control and multipurpose.
The main differences are the materials used that would become the ranges, being the padel racket Star Vie brava 9.1 the most acclaimed, although in 2022 it will be replaced by the Triton Pro range and the Triton, the difference between both is the type of rubber.
Collection of padel rackets Star Vie by ranges
- Versatile, there would be the Basalt Osiris that continues for another year together with the Dronos Galaxy, they would be the most expensive in its catalog during 2021.
- If you are looking to buy a racket that is more versatile with a great value for money, you would have the Aquila, whose main difference with the previous ones is the absence of DRS and fluorine colors that does carry the premium series.
- The Star Vie Triton series is another of the models most liked for its versatility.
- Control, the great novelty of this year is the Astrum Eris that is made of high-end soft rubber and presents a new mold in 2022, it is an evolution of the DRS with metallic paint.
- If you are looking for a cheap Star Vie paddle tennis racket, you would have the Titania Kepler series, which would be very similar to the previous ones but the main difference is that they do not include the famous diffuser, hence they are cheaper.
- The Alpha, Beta and Gamma Series are mid-range Star Vie models, generally manufactured outside of Spain and in large runs. Aimed at a player who plays little or who seeks to progress quickly in the world of padel Outlet, although its manufacture is not carried out in Spain, it has managed to invent several Alpha, Beta and Gamma models that have a lower cost than the rest of the collection, at The series we like the most is the Alpha since it has a great value for money and a control series with a good punch.
- The Star Vie 8.1, 8.2 and R9.2 series has been totally out of the catalog and is no longer distributed, it is rare to see any unit online.
StarVie, high quality rackets
When we talk about buying a Star Vie padel racket , we must take into account several factors, since for what some may be good, it is possible that for others it does not seem of such quality.
The padel racket Star Vie Metheora 2022 , is manufactured in blue colors as a great novelty, it is one of the reasons why it is not economical, since it increases its durability, in addition to incorporating a rough surface, a teardrop shape and great control and power , this model is one of the best and one of the few that is manufactured in its junior version.
Our recommendation if you are going to choose a racket is that you first look at what type of game you have, to choose a control or multipurpose one and then you should see the level of play you have, depending on these two variables you can look for rackets for advanced players or intermediate.
Hardness Padel rackets Star Vie : As a general rule, they are manufactured in two hardnesses, hard and then we have the soft series which is a softer EVA rubber, so you have two clear options when choosing.
Frank Stupa's shovel, the Star Vie Raptor Evolution 2022 , is possibly one of the best models that will get the most talk this season, since the rising streak of the No. 10 player on the professional circuit is more than enough to catapult this model, With a design in black and silver colors, it also has a bestial sweet spot.
The Basalt Osiris is another of the models that give durability, in the last season they gave a lot to talk about and liked a lot, they are control models that have manufacturing materials that are not usually seen in products, although this time they have worked on the basalt quite well, achieving excellent results.
StarVie the brand of the padel star
Star players who play with StarVie Padel , such as Carolina Navarro, Frank Stupa, Fernando Poggi, Cecilia Reiter or the Alayeto sisters among others.
In previous years these players have played with Soft 2018 because it is ideal for women because of the touch it has and because it is more comfortable for girls.
The Carbon Pro has been another of the models that they always like because having carbon on the entire surface they like them a lot and they fire a lot.
Although the StarVie Padel rackets are difficult to find in any online store, in our case it has the latest seasonal offers, once they are finished there will be no more units in stock. Therefore, if you are interested, we recommend that you buy it as soon as possible since the stock runs out quickly.
Remember that for the purchase of a seasonal shovel we give you a t-shirt and a pot of balls, of course most models have a cover, but if you have doubts, it is best to call the store and an advisor will solve all the doubts you can. have, as well as recommending the best option based on your level of play.