Padel Shoes Nox AT10 fiery red black 2023
Padel Shoes Nox AT10 CALAT10FIRB
Be the best equipped with the new Nox footwear collection where you can find a wide variety of models to choose from. Inside you can find the AT10 shoe model that has been designed in red with details in black and white, a most striking combination.
This model is very safe since it has been designed with lateral support that consists of supports on the sides of the sole to prevent foot twisting. On the other hand, the sole area has been designed with eva rubber, a highly cushioning material that helps reduce impacts on the foot.
Padel Shoes Nox AT10 in red and black color, characteristics
- The Nox AT10 becomes the official footwear of the player Agustín Tapia.
- Abraxone sole that helps prevent wear on the sole and toecap.
- Ortholite insole that helps prevent the accumulation of bacteria.
- Greater stability with each step thanks to the lateral support system.
- Herringbone sole pattern and studs for greater traction on the court.
- AGG technology that gives greater height to the heel to avoid injuries.
- Endorsed by professionals and certified in laboratories.
- New collection of men's padel footwear Nox 2023.
Who is it for? Recommended to all those people who continually suffer injuries or pain in their feet after playing padel tennis, since the entire range of Nox footwear has been made by combining high-quality technologies and cushioning so that nothing stops you.
Why will you like it? Because it is a most striking model in red with details in black and white, a very striking combination without a doubt but with which you will not stop going well dressed to all your competitions, they will become one of your favorites!
Discover more about the brand NOX PADEL
Join the Nox Sport team, you will find quality products adapted to all audiences. This season presents a wide collection of padel tennis rackets, clothing, paleta bags and accessories so that you can find the one that best suits your needs.
In addition, the firm is well represented in the WPT by players such as Miguel Lamperti, Agustín Tapia, Gemelas Atomikas or Vanesa Alonso, the so-called team nox. And it is not for less, since every year it introduces new materials and technologies so that you can perform at your best.