Padel Shoes Nox AT10 Lux cool grey georgia peach 2023
Padel shoes Nox AT10 Lux CALATLUXCPGF
Protect your feet while playing padel tennis with the new Nox 2023 collection where you can find a large number of models with which to equip yourself. Discover the new AT10 Lux shoes, a model that has been endorsed by professionals to give you a game without injuries.
Regarding its technologies, we highlight the AGG which gives greater height to the heel of the foot in order to facilitate starts and reduce the overload of the calves that can cause injuries. For the sole, a hybrid pattern has been chosen that combines studs and herringbone for fantastic grip.
Padel Shoes Nox AT10 Lux in gray and coral color, characteristics
- In the Nox AT10 Lux becomes the official footwear of the player Agustín Tapia
- Great cushioning thanks to the eva rubber sole that reduces impacts.
- Ortholite insole for greater comfort with each step.
- Abraxone sole to reduce wear on the sole while you wear them.
- Greater grip on the track thanks to its hybrid sole design.
- Lateral support system for greater stability with each step.
- AGG technology that gives you a greater boost in starts.
- New catalog of men's footwear Nox 2023.
Who is it for? Without a doubt, they will become the favorites of those people who care about the health of their feet, since Nox footwear becomes one of the most complete in terms of technology, perfect for protecting you from foot impacts. You will love them!
Why will you like it? Because you will be able to see it worn by one of your favorite players since it becomes the official footwear of the player Agustín Tapia. It has also been designed in gray with details in coral, an undoubtedly classic combination with a striking touch.
Discover more about the brand NOX PADEL
Join the Nox Sport team, you will find quality products adapted to all audiences. This season presents a wide collection of padel tennis rackets, clothing, paleta bags and accessories so that you can find the one that best suits your needs.
In addition, the firm is highly represented in the WPT by players such as Miguel Lamperti, Agustín Tapia, Elena Ramirez or Vanesa Alonso, the so-called team nox... And it is not for less, since each year it introduces new materials and technologies for that you perform to the maximum.