Nox AT10 Genius Arena 2023
padel racket Nox AT10 Luxury Genius Arena by Augustine Wall
Don't miss out on the opportunity to get your hands on Agustín Tapie's new padel racket: the new AT10 Genius Arena padel racket in green. It is one of the best-selling models of Nox Padel 2023 , and it is for less since it offers a great balance due to its oversize shape and medium balance and incorporates the best technologies of the brand.
For its construction, 100% carbon with 12k fabric has been used on the planes to be more rigid. It also has its already characteristic roughness with silica sand, which significantly improves the effects. It also has HR3 eva rubber in the core as well as an anti-vibration system. To finish, it has the smartstraps system to easily change the lace.
Nox AT10 Genius Green Sand by Agustín Tapia, analysis
- The AT10 Genius Arena by Agustín Tapia provides power and control due to its teardrop design and medium balance.
- Anti-vibration system located on the sides of the padel racket.
- It has roughness in the planes, so you can play with the effects.
- Unbeatable sensations when hitting thanks to the EVA HR3 rubber core.
- Carbon has been used both in the frame and on the faces with 12k fabric.
- Rigid structure for greater stability in hitting.
- New design of the smartstraps cord that improves hygiene.
- Available in the Nox 2023 high competition racket catalogue.
Who is it for? Focused on athletes who compete at a professional level, who like to have power and control in equal measure, since the new AT10 Arena is one of the best multi-purpose rackets that you can find on the market today.
Why will you like it? Because it belongs to the official series of products for Agustín Tapia, one of the best professional players in the WPT, so you will enjoy the best performance on the court. In addition, this season it returns with a black aesthetic and fluorine green details that does not disappoint.
Find out more about the NOX brand
Enjoy the best sensations on the court with the Nox Sport collection, one of the brands preferred by players. And it is that it has a great representation in the World Padel Tour by the hand of Miguel Lamperti, Agustín Tapia or the Alayeto sisters since they make up their so-called Team Nox.
Get in our online store the complete collection of padel rackets, shoes for men and women, textiles and many more accessories to be able to equip yourself from head to toe like a champion. Discover what Nox Padel can do for you!