Nox AT10 Genius 18K 2023
padel racket Nox AT10 Luxury Genius 18K by Agustin Tapia
If you are thinking of renewing your old racket, we offer you the new Nox Padel 2023 catalogue . Discover the new AT10 Genius 18K padel racket by Agustín Tapia , a high-performance model that is characterized by its balance since it maintains the drop mold with a well-centered balance to offer power and control alike.
It is part of the Agustín Tapia series of official products, made with carbon and 18k fabric together with the classic HR3 eva rubber core. It is characterized by its rough sand-like finish, since it includes silica sand on the planes, which allows you to give the ball more spin. It also has an anti-vibration system and the new smartstrap safety lanyard.
Nox AT10 Genius black and red in 18K, features
- The AT10 Genius 18K by Agustín Tapia 2023 maintains its fantastic balance due to its drop shape and medium balance.
- Greater effects thanks to the rough finish with silica sand.
- It incorporates carbon and dynamic structure technology for good resistance.
- 18k fabric that gives it a plus of firmness.
- Includes AVS system for a smoother hit and avoid arm discomfort.
- Very good sensations when hitting with the high-density HR3 rubber.
- Improve cord hygiene with the replaceable smartstrap system.
- One of the new padel rackets from the Nox Padel 2023 luxury series.
Who is it for? In our opinion it is ideal for experienced players looking for a versatile racket since the AT10 responds very well in attack and defense thanks to the drop mold design and its centered balance. In this way it allows you to take your best shots from any area.
Why will you like it? Because it returns with a most spectacular design, combining black with a red frame and part of the heart, as well as some silver surface details. Get the new Agustín Tapia padel racket in our online store, it will not leave you indifferent!
Find out more about the NOX brand
Enjoy the best sensations on the court with the Nox Sport collection, one of the brands preferred by players. And it is that it has a great representation in the World Padel Tour by the hand of Miguel Lamperti, Agustín Tapia or the Alayeto sisters since they make up their so-called Team Nox.
Get in our online store the complete collection of padel rackets, shoes for men and women, textiles and many more accessories to be able to equip yourself from head to toe like a champion. Discover what Nox Padel can do for you!