Nox AT10 Lux Shoes White Gray
Nox AT10 Luxury padel shoes in white and gray
The new collection of Nox Padel shoes suitable for all audiences returns. Get the AT10 Lux padel shoes in white and gray at the best price, an official Agustín Tapia product. They have been designed to minimize the risk of injury and improve the athlete's performance.
AGG technology gives more height to the heel to improve the waiting position and starts. It also generates good cushioning and greater stability with the Lateral Support system. It also incorporates AbraXone technology to increase resistance to abrasion.
Nox AT10 Lux in white and grey, features
- The Nox AT10 Lux White Gray have a clay sole with small studs.
- Maximum cushioning thanks to the Strobel system and the phylon midsole.
- Antibacterial insole that provides greater support and comfort.
- Construction with mesh fabric and polyurethane reinforcement layer.
- Lateral support technology that minimizes the risk of ankle sprains.
- Great durability thanks to the anti-abrasion compounds used.
- The AGG technology provides a greater drop to facilitate displacement.
- Footwear collection for padel Nox 2021.
Who is it for? Due to its design, we recommend it to any player who competes intensively and who needs stable and comfortable shoes with clay soles to play for hours without foot discomfort.
Why will you like it? Because they have been tested in the laboratory and certified by the INESCOP Footwear Technological Center, so they are designed to perform at their best. They also have a white design and gray details suitable for the general public.
Find out more about the NOX PADEL brand
Come to the Nox Sport team, you will find quality products adapted to all audiences. This season presents a wide collection of padel tennis rackets, clothing, racket bags and accessories so you can find the one that best suits your needs.
In addition, the firm has a lot of representation in the WPT by players such as Miguel Lamperti, Agustín Tapia, Elena Ramirez or Vanesa Alonso, the so-called team nox... And it is not for less, since each year it introduces new materials and technologies for that you perform to the fullest.