Dunlop Boost Lite
padel racket Dunlop Boost Lite Blue and Pink
Find what you need within the new catalog of products to play Dunlop 2022 padel. Discover the Boost Lite padel racket in pink and blue, a model of the most balanced and lighter weight that will help you define your style of play now. that presents tear mold with medium balance.
To achieve superior performance, the firm has used graphite in its construction to make it more resistant to possible shocks or bumps. It also incorporates ultra soft rubber inside for a softer hit, rough surface as well as power frame technology.
Dunlop Boost Lite blue and pink, features
- The Dunlop Boost Lite 2022 offers the best balance between power, control and comfort.
- Light padel racket, about 355 grams so it is very manageable.
- Construction with graphite, a material that improves its strength and durability.
- Great comfort when hitting and less vibrations with the eva soft rubber of the core.
- Rough surface for better effects.
- Get more power when hitting with power frame technology.
- Available in the new collection of Dunlop rackets for women 2022.
Who is it for? Suitable for players of intermediate level who are looking for power and control alike, since it is a balanced racket that adapts to any style and generates very good sensations when hitting thanks to the soft rubber.
Why will you like it? Because it is a model with excellent value for money, so you will enjoy the best dunlop technologies at the best price. It also presents a most elegant design in blue and black, suitable for the general public!
Find out more about the DUNLOP brand
We all know that Dunlop Sport is one of the favorite brands of athletes. We find their products in a multitude of sports and their contribution in the padel sector could not be missing with a variety of high-quality rackets, clothing, bags and accessories.
All its padel products are adapted to all types of players and with an exceptional value for money. Proof of this is that Juani Mieres, Ramiro Moyano or Marta Borrero are some of the professional players who represent the brand.