Cartri Tamarit Speed X 2022
padel racket Cartri Tamarit Speed X Black and Gold
Don't miss out on the latest developments in the sector in our padel tennis store. Buy the Tamarit Speed X padel racket in black and gold, a model from the new Cartri 2022 collection that stands out for its control since it has a round format with contained balance, so its sweet spot is very wide and allows you to correct off-center balls.
It has been manufactured with the latest generation materials: carbon and kevlar for the tubular and a 24K carbon surface with a 3K rhombus to achieve a drier feel. Inside, it incorporates soft eva rubber so as not to lose sensations when hitting and it has roughness, so you can give your shots more spin.
Cartri Tamarit Speed X black and gold, features
- Wide sweet spot of the Cartri Tamarit Speed X 2022 to correct off-center hits.
- Round format with low balance to achieve greater precision.
- More resistant tubular with the combination of kevlar and carbon.
- Wide sweet spot to not miss easy balls.
- It incorporates an eva rubber core so as not to lose sensations.
- Surface made with 24K carbon fabric in addition to 3K diamond.
- "Progressive holes" drilling system that improves ball output and reduces vibrations.
- New collection of Cartri 2022 padel rackets.
Who is it for? We recommend it to advanced or high level players who like to set up the point from behind and who need a control padel racket to be able to put the ball out of reach of their rivals.
Why will you like it? Because it is a top-of-the-range racket that will make you enjoy padel to the fullest. In addition, on an aesthetic level, it is very cool since it has been designed with a combination of black and gold, a very careful design thanks also to its manufacture in Spain.
Find out more about the CARTRI brand
Stay with the name of Cartri Sport, a company of Portuguese origin that has been in the sector for many years, striving to produce quality padel rackets as well as other complements and accessories to play padel made in Spain.
Currently, it already has the representation and collaboration of professional players such as Lucía Martínez, Alba Blanc, Jorge Burgos or Diego Simón. Discover its novelties for this season, you will find very affordable prices to fully enjoy this beautiful sport.