Adidas Metalbone 3.2
Adidas Metalbone 3.2 2023 Padel Racket
We present the complete catalog of Adidas Padel 2023 products so that you can perform at your best level in each competition. Discover the red Metalbone 3.2 padel tennis racket, a model that is characterized by its power since it presents a diamond format with a high balance. However, you can adjust its balance thanks to the 6 screws of the weight and balance system.
It belongs to the series of Ale Galán rackets, so it has the best technologies and materials of the brand. its 100% carbon construction with a 2 to 1 aluminized carbon surface. It also has an Octagonal Structure reinforcement that gives the structure great strength and, therefore, good punch. To finish, it provides excellent sensations thanks to the soft performance eva rubber and rough surface.
Adidas Metalbone 2023, characteristics
- You will be able to adjust the balance of the Adidas Metalbone 3.2 thanks to the Weight and Balance technology.
- Oversize diamond mold and high balance, which make it a power racket.
- Eva soft performance rubber in the core that provides greater output and sensations.
- Carbon construction with a 2 to 1 aluminized layer on the planes.
- Greater effects thanks to the Spin padel racket system that generates roughness.
- Octagonal Structure technology that provides more solidity.
- Distributed hole pattern to improve your sweet spot.
- It belongs to the series of advanced padel rackets Adidas Padel 2023.
Who is it for? Suitable for professional or advanced level players who usually play in the backhand position and like to crush their opponents since it is a power racket with which you can easily get the ball x 3.
Why will you like it? Because it is one of Ale Galán's rackets, one of the best WPT players, so you will enjoy the best performance and design. This season the new Metalbone returns in exposed carbon with a central logo and part of the white heart as well as black details.
Discover more about the ADIDAS brand
There are many athletes who trust Adidas Sport since it is a specialist brand in sports products. It is in 2016 when it begins to manufacture products to play padel tennis under the name of All for Padel, presenting a complete collection of padel tennis rackets, shoes for men and women, padel bags and clothing for all tastes.
They currently have professional players such as Ale Galán, Marta Ortega or Alex Ruiz among their ranks, playing in the official WPT tournaments. A clear example of the quality of all its products, so don't wait any longer and enjoy the best performance and design with Adidas.