shoes Nox ML10 Hexa Grey Orange
Nox ML10 Hexa sneakers in gray by Miguel Lamperti
One more season, we present the novelties in Nox 2022 men's footwear with the most complete models. Discover the new Nox ML10 Hexa padel shoes in black, perfect for reducing injuries as they offer great cushioning and stability so you can step more safely
Thus, they are endorsed by the INESCOP Footwear Technological Center. They also have a clay sole with a heel to avoid slipping and a construction with flexible materials that favor a natural movement of the foot. To finish, it incorporates anti-abrasion compounds to achieve better durability.
Nox ML10 Hexa gray and orange, features
- The Nox ML10 Hexa are lab tested and proven by elite athletes.
- Reinforced sides and sole to prevent dangerous ankle sprains
- Antibacterial insole that prevents bad odors and improves ventilation.
- Series of official products of Miguel Lamperti, player of the WPT.
- Great cushioning system that reduces impact.
- AGG technology that gives height to the heel compared to the plant.
- Construction with light and flexible materials for a better fit.
- Footwear collection for padel Nox 2022.
Who is it for? Recommended for people looking for technical equipment created for athletes and who want comfort and safety while competing. since they allow you to play for long periods of time without burdening your calves.
Why will you like it? Because they have been designed in gray with orange details, which makes these sneakers very concealed but with a striking touch, they are also perfect for easily combining with uppers and clothing.
Find out more about the NOX PADEL brand
Come to the Nox Sport team, you will find quality products adapted to all audiences. This season presents a wide collection of padel tennis rackets, clothing, racket bags and accessories so you can find the one that best suits your needs.
In addition, the firm has a lot of representation in the WPT by players such as Miguel Lamperti, Agustín Tapia, Gemelas Atomikas or Vanesa Alonso, the so-called team nox. And it is not for less, since every year it introduces new materials and technologies so that you perform at your best.