shoes Nox ML10 Hexa Navy Lima Neon
Nox ML10 Hexa sneakers by Miguel Lamperti
For yet another year, we have the new high-end Nox Padel 2022 footwear available. Choose the ML10 Hexa padel shoes in black, a new model that is characterized by its herringbone sole and AGG technology, which provide great grip and greater height. to the heel to get extra comfort in the tread.
On the other hand, they minimize injuries, since they have been tested by elite athletes. So they provide greater stability thanks to the lateral reinforcement that prevents twisting. They also incorporate a cushioning system to reduce impact as well as a mesh upper that makes them lighter and more breathable.
Nox ML10 Hexa in blue and orange, features
- The Nox ML10 Hexa Navy Lima Neon have a herringbone sole with small studs for a perfect grip.
- Support on the sides that increase foot support to reduce the risk of twisting your foot.
- certified by the INESCOP Footwear Technological Center.
- New compounds and materials that help reduce abrasion from heavy use
- Great cushioning thanks to the Eva Rubber midsole.
- Natural tread thanks to the technical mesh construction.
- Antibacterial insole that provides great comfort.
- One of the new shoes for padel Nox 2022.
Who is it for? Recommended for people who are prone to injuries and who need comfortable, stable and resistant shoes to enjoy a more comfortable footprint since the new ML10 Hexa are clinically tested and in the best laboratories.
Why will you like it? Because this year brings one of the most complete footwear collections on the market. In addition, they have been designed in black with small details in orange and lime to show off very hidden but modern sneakers.
Find out more about the NOX PADEL brand
Come to the Nox Sport team, you will find quality products adapted to all audiences. This season presents a wide collection of padel tennis rackets, clothing, racket bags and accessories so you can find the one that best suits your needs.
In addition, the firm has a lot of representation in the WPT by players such as Miguel Lamperti, Agustín Tapia, Gemelas Atomikas or Vanesa Alonso, the so-called team nox. And it is not for less, since every year it introduces new materials and technologies so that you perform at your best.