shoes Nox AT10 White Sea Navy
Nox AT10 white and navy blue shoes
We present the new sneakers from one of the brands that cares most about the athlete's comfort. Discover the AT10 white and sea navy padel shoes, a shoe with the best Nox Padel 2022 technologies that has been endorsed by a High Performance Sports Center, as well as by a large number of elite athletes.
This season they combine a mesh construction and anti-abrasion materials to achieve a perfect fit and greater durability. They also incorporate a clay sole to avoid slipping, as well as a cushioning system and stabilizer reinforcement, a support that is located on the sides and prevents torsion.
Nox AT10 in white and navy, features
- Minimal risk of injury with the new Nox AT10 White Sea Navy.
- The sole is herringbone combining small studs for exceptional grip.
- Laboratory tested to provide the best performance to the athlete.
- Reinforcement on the sides to improve stability when moving laterally.
- Comfortable and soft tread thanks to the cushioning.
- AGG system that helps the foot to have height with respect to the heel.
- Areas that are prone to wear and tear have been reinforced to last longer.
- New Nox 2022 high-end footwear catalog.
Who is it for? Suitable for players who play padel in a technical and intensive way, they already withstand intensive abrasion without wearing out the sole thanks to the new technologies used. It also provides great stability and grip.
Why will you like it? Because they offer great quality and performance during the game, they have also been designed in white with navy blue and red details, making them irresistible! They also belong to the official products series of Agustín Tapia.
Find out more about the NOX PADEL brand
Come to the Nox Sport team, you will find quality products adapted to all audiences. This season presents a wide collection of padel tennis rackets, clothing, racket bags and accessories so you can find the one that best suits your needs.
In addition, the firm has a lot of representation in the WPT by players such as Miguel Lamperti, Agustín Tapia, Elena Ramirez or Vanesa Alonso, the so-called team nox... And it is not for less, since each year it introduces new materials and technologies for that you perform to the fullest.