Padel shoes Nox AT10 Lux Navy Blue
Nox AT10 Lux Navy Sneakers
We already have here the new collection of Nox Padel 2022 shoes. Buy the AT10 Lux padel shoes in navy blue at the best price, an official Agustín Tapia product. They have been created to reduce the risk of injury and improve the performance of the athlete.
It has AGG technology, which gives us greater height in the heel area for people who suffer from plantar fasciitis, also reducing the load in the calf area. A reinforcement has also been incorporated in the lateral part for greater stability and to avoid the risk of twisting.
Nox AT10 Lux in navy blue, features
- The Nox AT10 Lux in navy blue have a herringbone sole with small studs.
- Lateral technology that avoids the risk of ankle sprains.
- Footwear clinically endorsed and certified in laboratories.
- Highly resistant materials to combat abrasive wear.
- Combine technical fabric with synthetic to achieve a perfect fit.
- Antibacterial insole that offers the best care for your feet.
- AGG technology provides greater height in the heel to facilitate displacement.
- Footwear collection for padel Nox 2022.
Who is it for? Due to its characteristics, we recommend the Nox AT10 to players who suffer from plantar fasciitis or are prone to discomfort who are looking for a comfortable shoe, with a clay sole and stable to play for hours without foot discomfort.
Why will you like it? Because they have been tested in the laboratory and certified by the INESCOP Footwear Technological Center, so they offer the best performance to athletes. They also return with a most elegant navy blue design, signed by Agustín Tapia!
Find out more about the NOX PADEL brand
Come to the Nox Sport team, you will find quality products adapted to all audiences. This season presents a wide collection of padel tennis rackets, clothing, racket bags and accessories so you can find the one that best suits your needs.
In addition, the firm has a lot of representation in the WPT by players such as Miguel Lamperti, Agustín Tapia, Gemelas Atomikas or Vanesa Alonso, the so-called team nox. And it is not for less, since every year it introduces new materials and technologies so that you perform at your best.