Nox AT10 LUX Shoes Black Red
Nox AT10 LUX padel shoes in black and red
Give your feet the best care with the AT10 Lux padel shoes in black and red details, a high-performance shoe from Nox 2021. It is an official product of Agustín Tapia and to offer the best performance they have been tested and certified by the Center INESCOP Footwear Technological Institute.
Thus, they have been designed to reduce the risk of injury and improve player performance. To do this, they incorporate a cushioning system and a higher heel design. They also offer excellent stability thanks to the Lateral Support technology and a perfect grip with the clay sole.
Nox AT10 Lux in black and red, features
- Lateral support technology that provides more stability to the Nox AT10 Lux Black and Red.
- Structure with mesh fabric and reinforced with anti-abrasion compounds.
- Perfect traction thanks to the clay sole and small studs.
- Reduce impact with the Strobel cushioning system and phylon midsole.
- It incorporates an antibacterial insole to keep your feet fresh.
- Facilitates the execution of explosive movements.
- More comfort thanks to the AGG technology that provides more height to the heel.
- New Nox 2021 men's footwear catalog.
Who is it for? In our opinion, they are ideal for players who train or compete on a regular basis and who need shoes that are light, stable and have good traction to be able to move around the court more safely.
Why will you like it? Because they are Agustín Tapia shoes, developed with the best technologies and great design. In this edition, they present a black design with laces and red details and the player's signature on the heel.
Find out more about the NOX PADEL brand
Come to the Nox Sport team, you will find quality products adapted to all audiences. This season presents a wide collection of padel tennis rackets, clothing, racket bags and accessories so you can find the one that best suits your needs.
In addition, the firm has a lot of representation in the WPT by players such as Miguel Lamperti, Agustín Tapia, Elena Ramirez or Vanesa Alonso, the so-called team nox... And it is not for less, since each year it introduces new materials and technologies for that you perform to the fullest.