NB Orca 4.0 LTD
padel racket NB Orca 4.0 Limited Edition
Do not miss the opportunity to get the new Orca 4.0 padel racket. LTD, an exclusive Enebe Padel 2022 model. It has been designed in an oversize format and medium balance, so you will have equal power and control, which will help you take your best shots from any area of the court.
On the other hand, it incorporates carbon in the frame, with which the structure is resistant and solid. The faces are made of fiberglass and the core is made of soft eva rubber, with which you will enjoy a more elastic touch and very good sensations when hitting. In short, it is a cheap padel racket but of the highest quality.
Enebe Orca 4.0 Limited Edition, features
- With the NB Orca 4.0 LTD you will have the best performance in attack and defense.
- Carbon tubular construction.
- Eva soft rubber core to not lose sensations.
- Great playability thanks to the use of fiberglass on the faces.
- Versatile padel racket with a fantastic value for money.
- Exclusive design, only for Padel Zone.
- Reinforced structure to prevent breakage and extend its useful life.
- One of the limited edition Enebe 2021 padel rackets.
Who is it for? Aimed at high or medium level players who want to progress as it is a very well compensated padel racket that offers the best balance between power and control so that the athlete can improve.
Why will you like it? In addition to its performance on the court, you will like it by design since it is a limited edition padel racket that you can only get in our online store. Come back with a combination of black and white that will make you shine on the track!
Find out more about the ENEBE brand
Enjoy the best sensations on the court with NB Padel, a well-known brand from Alicante within the sector. After a few years stopped, the firm returns to the fray with a complete collection of padel tennis rackets, clothing and accessories for the entire public.
Don't wait any longer and switch to one of the firms with the best reputation in padel, a pioneer in the use of new technologies to apply to its products and thus satisfy the needs of all its players.