Drop Shot Conqueror 10
Padel Racket Drop Shot Conqueror 10 Negra
If you are an attack player you will love the new Conqueror 10 padel racket, the most successful model of Drop Shot 2022 that returns with improved features for its player Juan Martín Díaz. It is characterized by its power since it maintains the tear format and high balance to increase its punch.
This season features a double tubular carbon frame, along with Triaxial Carbon 24K flats that make it practically indestructible. It also incorporates CURV 360 technology and the 3D Face roughness that increases the effects. In addition, the eva tech rubber provides unbeatable sensations.
Drop Shot Conqueror 10 by Juan Martín Díaz, characteristics
- The Drop Shot Conqueror 10 becomes the new padel racket for Juan Martín Díaz.
- Teardrop format and balance at the top for a huge punch.
- Solid structure due to the construction of the double carbon tube.
- Flats in 24K triaxial carbon, developed and woven in 3 directions.
- 3D texture with which to give effect to your shots.
- Eva tech rubber with greater hardness and elasticity, providing a greater ball touch.
- Cork and anti-vibration system for greater comfort in the game.
- JMD series of Drop Shot Padel 2022 rackets.
Who is it for? Specially designed for professional or advanced level players with an offensive style of play, since the Conqueror 10 is a powerful padel racket, quite technical due to its sweet spot located at the top.
Why will you like it? This season it returns with new materials that improve its performance as well as an impressive aesthetic in black with a silver logo as well as aquamarine details with the signature of Juan Martín Díaz of the WPT.
Find out more about the DROP SHOT brand
For years DropShot Sport has been one of the most prestigious brands in the sector, becoming one of the favorites by the public. It offers a wide variety of padel rackets, clothing, shoes, padel rackets and quality accessories at a good price.
It works with the best materials and technologies and applies them to its products to achieve superior performance. It currently has the representation of professional players such as Juan Martín Díaz, Eduard Bainad or Eva Gayoso, a clear example of the quality of its padel tennis rackets.