Bullpadel Next Hybrid Pro 22 Black Dark Gray padel Shoes
Bullpadel Next Hybrid Pro 22 Black Dark Gray Sneakers
Get equipped for the new season with the new Bullpadel 2022 footwear collection in which you can find a large number of models to play with. In it you can buy the Next Hybrid Pro padel shoes in black and gray designed in a large number of colors so you can choose your favorites.
This year it also becomes the official footwear of the player Martin Di Nenno so with them you can play like a professional padel tennis player. In addition, thanks to its hybrid sole, it provides you with a very good grip and traction on the track so that you can give the best of yourself.
Bullpadel Next Hybrid PRO in black and dark grey, features
- The Next Hybrid Pro 22 black dark gray provide a very soft tread.
- TPU central stabilizer that generates greater stability when supporting the foot.
- Support Arc technology to have greater support in the arch area.
- The Rotox rotation axis has been included to be able to perform the movements quickly.
- Lateral movement system to achieve greater cushioning when supporting the foot.
- It has been designed with mesh fabric to prevent the accumulation of sweat.
- The sole combines studs and herringbone for great traction.
- One of the new Bullpadel 2022 women's shoes.
Who is it for? They are perfect for people who train several times a week for long periods of time and need a shoe they can play in without experiencing discomfort or foot injury.
Why will you like it? Because you will not only like them because of how comfortable they are, but also because of their black design with gray details, a simple combination that will certainly not be very complicated to combine with all your clothes.
Find out more about the BULLPADEL brand
BullPadel Sport has been in the padel sector for many years, offering high-performance products to the public. Each season surprises us with a varied collection of padel rackets, sports, textiles, padel bags and accessories adapted to the needs of each player.
In addition, for a few years it has become an official sponsor of the WPT, collaborating with the best circuit in the world and with the support of professional players such as Paquito Navarro, Juan Tello, Fede Chongotto or Alejandra Salazar in the women's draw.