Bullpadel Beker 22 Dark Gray Shoes
Bullpadel Beker 22 Shoes in Gray and White
Don't miss out on the news in Bullpadel 2022 footwear, we have them all at the best price! Discover the Beker 22 padel shoes in Dark Grey, a model that is characterized by its lightness, flex and ventilation since fabric has been used in the structure, also reinforcing it with anti-abrasion compounds.
The seams have also been eliminated with the new Thermo Fit technology, so once on the comfort is impressive. Thanks to the clay sole you will avoid slipping on the track. To finish with the damping system and anti-torsion reinforcements so you can move safely on the track.
Bullpadel Beker 22 in color and white, characteristics
- The Bullpadel Beker 22 Dark Gray become the official footwear of Alejandra Salazar.
- Central stabilizer for greater stability.
- Greater freedom of movement with mesh fabric and seamless construction.
- Rubber toe cap and reinforced interior for greater protection against bumps or trampling.
- Clay sole that increases traction on the court.
- Great durability thanks to the anti-abrasion compounds used.
- Cushioning system that reduces impact and generates a smooth ride.
- Bullpadel 2022 men's footwear collection.
Who is it for? Designed for boys who regularly play padel tennis and who are looking for flexible shoes as well as light ones that allow quick movements, guaranteeing greater stability and traction at all times with the clay sole.
Why will you like it? Aesthetically they are the coolest as they return with a gray design and white logos on the sides but giving it a touch of color with the blue sole. Do not think about it and book your size before they run out!
Find out more about the BULLPADEL brand
BullPadel Sport has been in the padel sector for many years, offering high-performance products to the public. Each season surprises us with a varied collection of padel rackets, sports, textiles, bags and accessories adapted to the needs of each player.
In addition, for a few years it has become an official sponsor of the WPT, collaborating with the best circuit in the world and with the support of professional players such as Paquito Navarro, Juan Tello, Martin Di Nenno or Alejandra Salazar.