Adidas Adipower W Team 2023
Adidas Adipower W Team 2023 Padel Racket
Place the ball wherever you want with the new multicolor Adipower W Team padel tennis racket, one of the novelties that you can find in the All for Padel 2023 catalogue. It is a lightweight model due to its reduced weight and offers great sensations to the touch with the combination of fiber glass and soft performance eva rubber inside.
On the track you will enjoy great control as it has a round mold and low balance. It also has a rough surface with which you can give more effect to your blows. The structure is very solid thanks to the Dual Exoskeleton and Power Embossed technologies and the area of the frame has been reinforced with carbon to withstand accidental blows or crashes.
Adidas Adipower Team Girls Multicolor Features
- The Adidas Adipower W Team offers a lot of sweetness to the touch thanks to the soft eva rubber in the core.
- Excellent control on off-center balls due to its round shape and low balance.
- Solid structure with dual exoskeleton technology applied on the perimeter.
- Rough finish on the planes that improves spin on topspin shots.
- padel racket for women, so it has a slightly lighter weight.
- Carbon frame area, which gives it greater resistance.
- Fiber glass has been used on the surface.
- One of the new Adidas Padel 2023 padel rackets for girls.
Who is it for? In our opinion, it is ideal for athletes who like to control the ball more than to shoot, since it is a model with a wide sweet spot and semi-soft touch, so you will barely notice vibrations and you will have more output on slow balls.
Why will you like it? Thanks to the combination of more flexible materials, it will not be difficult to make it so it is not as technical as its older sister: the Marta Ortega racket. It also presents a most beautiful design combining the color black with multicolored brushstrokes on the planes and frame.
Discover more about the ADIDAS brand
There are many athletes who trust Adidas Sport since it is a specialist brand in sports products. It is in 2016 when it begins to manufacture products to play padel tennis under the name of All for Padel, presenting a complete collection of padel tennis rackets, shoes for men and women, padel bags and clothing for all tastes.
They currently have professional players such as Ale Galán, Marta Ortega or Alex Ruiz among their ranks, playing in the official WPT tournaments. A clear example of the quality of all its products, so don't wait any longer and enjoy the best performance and design with Adidas.