Adidas Adipower Woman Lite 3.1
padel racket for women Adidas Adipower Woman Lite 3.1
Take a leap in quality in your game thanks to the new collection of Adidas Padel 2022 rackets . There you will find the new Adipower Woman Lite 3.1 padel racket, a model for women that stands out for its control and touch. Thus, it presents a round format and balance close to the hand to put the ball where you put your eye.
You will also enjoy a great output and less vibrations with the eva soft performance rubber inside. It is a soft foam that, together with the fiberglass of the surface, provides a softer touch and favors adaptation. It has also been reinforced with Dual Exoskeleton and Power Embossed technology and incorporates roughness.
Adidas Adipower Lite 3.1 for women green, features
- The Adidas Adipower Woman Lite 3.1 is a padel racket of control and rapid adaptation.
- Round format and balance close to the hand for a wide sweet spot.
- Dual exoeskeleton and power embossed technologies for greater strength.
- It hardly generates vibrations with the eva soft performance rubber of the core.
- Rough surface to achieve greater effects.
- Plans in fiberglass, an elastic and flexible material.
- Great handling thanks to its lighter weight, between 345 - 360 grams.
- Intensive series of padel racket for women Adidas 2022.
Who is it for? We recommend it to advanced or medium level girls who need control in their game as it is a padel racket with a wide sweet spot that will forgive our mistakes. In addition, its softer touch prevents possible discomfort or injury.
Why will you like it? Because it is one of the best Adidas padel rackets for women, made with a light weight as well as a lot of sweetness in the touch for unbeatable sensations when picking it up. It also features an impeccable gray design, green logo and red details.
Find out more about the ADIDAS brand
There are many athletes who trust Adidas Padel. It is in 2016 when it begins to manufacture products to play padel tennis under the name of All for Padel. For this season it presents a complete collection of padel rackets, shoes for men and women, bags and clothing for all tastes.
They currently have representation in the WPT by professional players such as Ale Galán, Seba Nerone, Marta Ortega or Alex Ruiz. A clear example of the quality of all its products, so don't wait any longer and enjoy the best performance and design with Adidas.